PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! Help or assist to understand please. I had an abortion 14/01/04...

The anonym
29.05.2004, 11:23
Good morning! Help or assist to understand please. I had an abortion 14/01/04 after that at me has begun minstruatsija 18/02/04 (4 days proceeded). Up to pregnancy at me minstruatsija began 5 6 go numbers and the ovulation began on 14 yj day 19 20 go numbers. Whether if day minstruatsii after an abortion so sharply izmenilsja it is possible to define or determine day of an ovulation on 14 yj day? Notwithstanding what a cycle izmenilsja? Or already to define or determine an ovulation to become more difficultly.
Whether it is possible to accept Ferrofleks and Acidum folicum simultaneously 2 3 months prior to beremennosit?
Thanks in advance

Masha of 25 years
30.05.2004, 05:49
To define or determine now time of an ovulation, take basal temperature and wait for a following menses, t. About. Learn or find out the cycle. Simply after vykidyshy there was an insignificant reorganization of your organism and at a hormonal level. I hope, that all will be good and in some months you again will become pregnant. But at following pregnancy I advise to consult in the genetic center. If at you a hemoglobin and erythrocytes in the analysis of a blood normal Ferrofleks in advance prinemat it is not necessary, and Acidum folicum it is possible, but all the same consult to your treating doctor. Success