PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to define or determine day of conception. posledie cycles of 28 and 29 days Last m...

evgenija
20.05.2004, 12:00
Help or Assist to define or determine day of conception.
posledie cycles of 28 and 29 days
The last mesjachn. 13.07 on 16.07 - 4 days
Contacts 21.07 with one partner
25, 26, 28, 29 - with another.
Under test or dough Ovuplan - the ovulation has occured or happened 29.07 - 17 day of a cycle.
Whether there could come or step pregnancy after contact 21.07? What is the time there live spermatozoons?
And what % of probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy after contact 21.07?
ist. 57074

Lena.
23.05.2004, 01:16
The girl, the father of your child can be any. Even if you precisely establish or install day of conception (can be to you experts will help or assist), will doubt all the same till the birth of the kid but if to all of you it is peer who the father then do not hammer to itself in a head. And the semen "lives" and is capable to a fertilization of 5 7 days. Still it is necessary to consider, as you were protected in all these cases.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 17:19
It would be desirable for you to console, to you you will not envy. Most likely not 21.07, t. To. Rather early. But even if to you will tell or say, what is it 99 % 1 % all the same remains!? What will you do or make?

Anja
27.05.2004, 07:35
The probability, that the first also is the happy father is smallest, extremely, especially if a cycle at you stable, really small %-to exists, but nevertheless "hottest" on conception the period has fallen to contacts to the second. Here at me for example, the first month free contact from preservation took place for 7, 10, 11 day of a cycle and though a cycle as hours, and spermiki there live some days (the order 6 as to you have already responded) I have not become pregnant, though it after reception OK when as speak you fly in years. And for the second month, just acts have fallen 13, 14, 15 and further day of a cycle (ask why? This time the husband has arrived from business trip just on 13 j day:-) and please we wait malyshika. Whether a question you were protected in both cases would help or assist to tend more to what that to a variant.

Evgenie
28.05.2004, 00:36
Thanks for your reports. But they have not so helped or assisted me. I shall try or taste more in detail. In the first case - undesirable - there were 2 contacts to a condom,
And second time he has simply come off and has remained in me. I not at once have understood that there was also some time 1 2. He remained in me. And in the second case of preservations was not, and all the night long 29.07 provelja with mpermoj inside.

Evgenie
30.05.2004, 04:29
Thanks for your reports. But they have not so helped or assisted me. I shall try or taste more in detail. In the first case - undesirable - there were 2 contacts to a condom,
And second time he has simply come off and has remained in me. I not at once have understood that there was also some time 1 2. He remained in me. And in the second case of preservations was not, t. e there were contacts 25, 26, 28 and all the night long 29.07 has spent with a semen inside. For today doctors put a duration of gestation 10. On conception.