PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! To me of 26 years, gave birth or travailled in September, 2001 of Pairs...

Evgenie
27.05.2004, 10:20
Hello the dear doctor!
To me of 26 years, gave birth or travailled in September, 2001 to Couple of months there was first time after sorts or labors at the doctor in female consultation back - easier or simply to seem. To me have told or said that at me "it's OK". And yesterday after the sexual certificate or act the bleeding has begun. On monthly it was not similar, the blood was light (as arterial), through pol-hour the bleeding has ended. Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. It has guarded me, as before similar problems never was. But now I feel insignificant rez at an emiction.. As happened at a cystitis. Besides it very much is to be carried to echoes of past ORZ. I objazateno shall go to the doctor one of these days. But, very much you I ask, adjust or set up me, on it can be what is it similar?

Malanova T.B.
29.05.2004, 00:16
Whether there is no at you an erosion shejki a uterus - similar on a contact bleeding.

Evgenie
30.05.2004, 02:50
Thanks, the doctor, for the answer. To pair or steam mes back, on survey (with an iodine and what that a special telescope) me have told or said " shejka pure or clean ". It that for 2 months can really arise erosion with such bleeding? If after the nearest sexual contact of a blood will not be - I can will calm down, or all of you such recommend to visit or attend the doctor? In advance I thank and with deep respect.