PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday has accepted 1 ju a tablet of new pack mikroginona (I accept it or him 2 j a cycle...

Lena
29.05.2004, 09:39
Yesterday has accepted 1 ju a tablet of new pack mikroginona (I accept it or him 2 j a cycle) in 20 : 30. In 2 : 45 nights has woken up that is intolerable "stirred up" a stomach or belly and it is strong toshnilo. About 3 : 30 me has pulled out, and about 4 mornings there was a diarrhea. Has a little released or has a little let off, but to fall asleep and it was not possible, as in 10 15 minutes all has begun all over again. Again the vomiting and diarrhea, was added a headache and a small pain in a thorax on the right. So we with the husband "jumped" till 6 mornings. In the morning the small abdominal pain has all the same remained plus a status of the general or common delicacy.
Whether it is caused or called mikroginonom or the poisoning was simple? (in the last cycle all 21 tablet woke up in 7 8 hours after acceptance iz-for podtashnivanija and "mutnosti" in a stomach or belly but so it was never bad) at night
If the vomiting or diarrhea occur or happen within 6 8 hours after acceptance OK, whether the contraceptive effect is saved or it is necessary to be protected in addition and how long? (for example, in instr-and to Mersilonu it is written, that the effect is saved, if it occurs or happens later than in an hour after acceptance, and in mikroginone nothing is written). How to be in my situation? Can in general there is no sense it or him to accept, if at me in 6 8 hours all the same all leaves?

Malanova T.B.
30.05.2004, 02:25
It is better to you to cancel the given variant of contraception, to consult with the gastroenterologist.