PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 and we plan to get or start the child, but at me povysh...

JUlja
27.05.2004, 10:01
Hello! To me 24 and we plan to get or start the child, but at me the level of Prolactinum in a blood is raised or increased (557 data for 15 day of a cycle), vrach-genikolog prepisala to drink bromokrintin since 20 numbers of a cycle 1/2 tab, after 2 days of reception at me nachalast a nausea and frustration kishchechnika. The doctor porekomndoval to reduce a dose up to 1/4 tab and to cease to accept a preparation from the moment of the beginning monthly, and then about 10 days of a cycle to start reception over again on 1/4 tab. But in the instruction napisanno, that side effects should not cause a cancelling of a preparation, but I really felt awfully. How you consider or count, whether such scheme or plan of reception of a preparation to me what - nibut will bring harm? Thanks.

Irina
27.05.2004, 23:23
JUlja Bromocriptinum accept after meal and to begin it is necessary from small doses (1/4 3 1 in day, 1/4 2, 3 it. d.) so you will transfer or carry it or him is better. And first time I hear about such purpose or appointment (it or him accept irrespective of day of a cycle, appoint or nominate on 3 6., during reception you can and we shall take away.) itself has passed or has taken place through it.

JUlja
28.05.2004, 22:25
Irina, thanks for advice or council.

Rabaev S.G.
30.05.2004, 00:01
Irina's service more bear, independently to change the scheme or plan of reception of a preparation it is not necessary.
It is necessary for 1 you to try to find out the reason giperprolaktinemii, can be bromkriptin not be necessary at all.
Otherwise it is possible to discuss with treating vrachem about replacement of a preparation on Norprolak.