PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please through what time after kesarevosechenija it is possible to give birth or travail Affairs...

Olja
29.05.2004, 18:19
Tell or Say please through what time after kesarevosechenija it is possible to give birth or travail The matter is that at me to the child of one and a half year and I have again become pregnant abot I to do or make I do not want, but to give birth or travail too terribly t to the doctor the big risk I have told or said what is it prompt what degree of risk subject and the child?

Alexander
29.05.2004, 21:44
The bad doctor at you... If the woman beremenneet after "cesarean", and has passed or has taken place less than 2 h years all will be normal, only to give birth or travail it is necessary again through "cesarean" and if passes or takes place more than 2 h years to give birth or travail it is possible also natural by... My girlfriend very carefully has studied or investigated this question with different experts, t. To. zaberemennela in 4 months after "cesarean"... Pregnancy has passed or has taken place normally, but to give birth or travail most have not resolved, only "cesarean"! And at other girlfriend two children with a difference 2, 5 years, and so the second, she has given birth itself, natural by. So success to you also replace the doctor on more qualified!