PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me under the right breast morbid area, especially before offensive or approach of m...

Karina
29.05.2004, 10:51
At me under the right breast morbid area, especially before offensive or approach monthly (even swells up a little) and here already during 2 years. Went to the oncologist, but he acceptable has not advised anything, has told or said, that will pass or take place.. The gynecologist has told or said, is what is it connected with a disadvantage of an iodine and has registered to me to drink sea kale... Except for it or this also below on the breast on the right at me a small bluish nodule and he is probed or palpated directly under a skin and bright enough on color... Now I am abroad and consultations of doctors here awfully dear or expensive that I do not presume. It would be desirable to hear your advice or council... Thanks huge in advance, Karina.

Savchenko A.A.
29.05.2004, 21:22
Unfortunately there is nothing concrete to you to tell or say I can not. And here on the bill of a bluish nodule - it is necessary to exclude a melanoma.