PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to And. M. Pasenjuk. Would like to repeat the question set earlier....

Irina
28.05.2004, 21:19
Question to And. M. Pasenjuk.
Would like to repeat the question set earlier. Hello the doctor! In advance thanks for attention to my question. Me excite monthly. A cycle regular - 27 days. Earlier all was normal - moderately and 6 days. But the last half a year, or hardly more, go 2 days, then starts to smear brown, on 4 put again as in 1, and then up to 7 smears. Whether it is normal, or an obvious attribute of an endometriosis? My history: 2 years cannot become pregnant. Were surveyed some times, are compatible, spermogramma good, pipes are passed or taken place;passable, all analyses by way of. In 2 times man's hormones (unfortunately I do not remember the correct name) have been raised or increased, but 2 months drank Methypredum on 1/4 for the night. C respect,

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Irina on July, 11th 2002 15 : 45 : 04
Thanks big for the answer! With a regret my doctor any more does not accept. And how Methypredum can influence? In fact changes disturbing me have occured or happened long before the beginning of its or his reception. After reception of Methypredum hormones yet did not hand over. To me the doctor has told or said, that is necessary in a month after a cancelling of Methypredum - he yet has not passed or has not taken place.

Malanova T.B. on July, 11th 2002 09 : 10 : 19
It is necessary for you to discuss your situation with the doctor who has appointed or nominated Methypredum. Whether you did or made control research of a level of hormones?

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.05.2004, 20:18
It can be an indirect attribute of an endometriosis, Methypredum thus changes a situation only in the best party or side - tk one of theories of an endometriosis, what is it autoimmune disease. You need to make the control of man's sexual hormones, to choose the new doctor, to make US of a uterus in the first and second half of cycle, but it is necessary to remember that in 30 % sluchaeva the endometriosis is diagnosed only at a laparoscopy