PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt. Has handed over analyses on a virus of simple herpes and tsita.. (kako...

Maria. Vladivostok
22.05.2004, 17:20
Girls, prompt. Has handed over analyses on a virus of simple herpes and tsita.. (kakojto there a virus, from the same series) In both that have found that, but credits very small, the lowest. The doctor has told or said to go to the immunologist, and I precisely know that he will appoint or nominate nyxes. Whether it is necessary? The herpes on labiums are always at me, and anywhere from it or him not deneshsja, simply it would not be desirable the child to excruciate any nyxes

Ekaterina.
22.05.2004, 20:54
It is necessary to know, what form of disease have found out (M or G). And a credit too. At presence of the chronic form (I so have understood, that at you most likely chronic) nyxes to prick it is not necessary. Gerpes-that at you on labiums happens, but you handed over the analysis on VPG-2? TSMV too from of some gerpesnyh. And besides, if rashes appear on sexual labiums - recommend cesarean. Credits vse-taki look or see. Depending on it or this you or need to pass or take place treatment (Can even simply Valtreks spend on drink, for example), or in general to treat nothing, and to pass or take place a course directed on rising of immunity. By the way, it is possible to spend on drink proteflazid (he is not counter-indicative to pregnant women) and to put down suppositories Viferon. These preparations of harm will not bring. Success!

marija
25.05.2004, 23:56
Clearly, it is necessary means to the doctor to go. Thanks for the answer

evromedprestizh
29.05.2004, 19:54
It is recommended to spend preventive immunostimulirujushchee and treatment directed on improvement of a placental blood flow. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.