PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls, good morning!:) can will prompt? 22 week - have begun golovokru...

?-THE
17.05.2004, 05:14
Little girls, good morning!:) can will prompt? 22 week - giddinesses have begun. With what it can be connected and how to struggle?

lena
19.05.2004, 22:55
With a low level of a hemoglobin, it is necessary to drink iron..

Nata
20.05.2004, 17:41
Can iz-for a deflection of a backbone in a thoracal or cervical department the vessels supplying a brain are pressed... It is possible to consult at the good neuropathologist (or the surgeon?) and to resemble massage... My girlfriend on a life toils with a back also all 9 months went. Helped or assisted.

Ekaterina
23.05.2004, 11:36
You handed over the general or common analysis of a blood? Look or see, the hemoglobin can is lowered. Norm or rate for pregnant women - 120 160.
And to struggle - correctly eat. More gland, basically an animal parentage. It is well acquired under action of vitamin C. It is necessary to eat nuts, a liver, greens, a fish More.
And from 20 weeks - the calcium is very important. If cramps in legs or foots - first attribute of excess of phosphorus and a disadvantage of a calcium (sunflower seeds, nuts, cottage cheese, bananas).

?-THE
26.05.2004, 12:28
Hm... Vse-taki a hemoglobin?: ((yes he at me below norm or rate a month poltora-two. It is necessary vse-taki to not forget 3 times a day to drink Ferroplexum. Pomegranates do not help or assist something. % (Cramps like are not present while, tfu-tfu-fie... And about a back - it was not usual problems, the truth couple of days began to ache a bit a loin...: ((Oh-ho-ho how tiresomely to watch over health... And it is necessary now %))

Arina
27.05.2004, 18:08
The bottom limit of a level of a hemoglobin at pregnant women - 110! And in district 30 j weeks and 90 can be. For rising I can advise Maltofer, it is very well transferred or carried, taste pleasant, chocolate.:) well and to eat correctly...

Ekaterina
29.05.2004, 19:27
If there is a problem with a hemoglobin - hand over every week the analysis. For itself. And to raise or increase better natural by. I so always do or make. Helps or assists. I try to not accept at pregnancy at all superfluous preparations. If there are no for this purpose special indications, certainly.