PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 41 I was surveyed in Moscow in clinic of obstetrics and gin...

Hope 41
27.05.2004, 03:29
Hello! To me 41 I was surveyed in Moscow in clinic of obstetrics and gynecology. During the moment of inspection hurted or was ill;was sick grud-me there is a mastopathy. Has passed or has taken place inspection at the gynecologist, distances zakljuchenie-an internal endometriosis. Has handed over the analysis of a blood, have answered and have directed to the oncologist. The diagnosis is those: 9 dmts. A biomaterial: Serum. RESULT ANALIZA-prolactin 273 mkme/ml - - (-*-) - - norm or rate: [59 619] code OMS-885 963 39.026. Except for the analysis of a blood any other analyses did not hand over. PAZHALUJSTA explain what does it mean. As in hospital have given up to something to explain and have directed to the oncologist. Well to it or him;them I that also has not got. In advance many thanks

Malanova T.B.
29.05.2004, 19:04
According to Prolactinum - at you norm or rate, other digits of the attitude or relation to you have no all. Can be you have sent to mammologu???