PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On medium I have made mini-abortion, last abortion was 3 goal...

Galina
28.05.2004, 10:10
On medium I have made mini-abortion, last abortion was 3 goals back without complications. Now the doctor to me has appointed or nominated packing bromelajna and any antibiotics. Last night there was a temperature 36, 9 - today 37, 1. Vydeleny is not present. Questions:
1. Whether it is correct "nenaznachenie" antibiotics, and this preparation?
2. Whether the small temperature is possible or probable?
3. At me the breast (today the third day after abortion), much less, than during pregnancy, but nevertheless till now "is poured". There are periodic pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Whether it is normal?
In advance to you thanks, I very much worry, something seems to me that not by way of.

Oshchepkova S.R.
29.05.2004, 17:41
1. If is not present in the anamnesis of inflammatory diseases antibiotics and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations can and not appoint or nominate. 2. The temperature can be, but no more than 37, 0 - 37, 2 and not dlitelnee 1 - 2 days. If more longly and more, development of an endometritis, a salpingo-oophoritis, presence of the rests of a fetal egg is possible or probable; 3. The breast already should "fall down". You should be approached or suited on Saturday on reception to the gynecologist if will be worse and to make US. Usually, after abortion survey do or make on 6 - 7 day While accept but - shpu, tincture of water pepper and Trichopolum.