PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please if during the sexual certificate or act the semen of the partner has got in in...

Elena
17.05.2004, 17:47
Good afternoon! The doctor has appointed or nominated to me following treatment for the raised or increased maintenance or contents stafilokkoka in a vagina: stafilokkokovyj a bacteriophage (wads), traumel, ehinatseja (nyxes), solkotrihofag 3 nyxes with an interval of times in 2 weeks. But after the beginning of treatment I began to feel nagging pains on the right and in the bottom of a stomach or belly which amplified at an emiction. What is it can be? Whether can provoke it is treated

Malanova T.B.
21.05.2004, 09:29
Lena, I can not unequivocally respond. It is necessary to you to appear on reception at your doctor.

Eve
28.05.2004, 04:50
Tell or Say please if during the sexual certificate or act the semen of the partner has got in a vagina, whether it is possible to undertake at once any emergency measures to not become pregnant. Thanks!

evromedprestizh
29.05.2004, 15:10
It is necessary to accept hygienic procedures at once. The jet of water is desirable.