PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, people expert, are where in our abnormal country normal the house...

maver
25.05.2004, 07:01
Tell or Say, people expert, are where in our abnormal country normal rest houses, sanatoria, dispensaries for pregnant women that the woman could be there under supervision and then easy give birth? We live on the Far North and conditions here still those, and I want that the wife and the child have remained with me healthy after their first occurring! Help or assist.

Belief
26.05.2004, 09:10
Now many different private or individual clinics, but are yet known, what there doctors, what experience at them and the equipment. On mine you should address in a usual good maternity home in Moscow. There at doctors reliable qualification. It will be possible or probable much more cheaply doubtful clinics t. n. A soft birth and to that similar.

maver
27.05.2004, 21:59
Suggest to plant or put directly before sorts or labors the wife in the plane and to send it or her up to Moscow? Or in a maternity home it is possible to roll about couple of months?

Oshchepkova S.R.
29.05.2004, 12:09
Address in the Center of planning of family and a reproduction 1 on the Sevastopol prospectus ph. 332 - 08 45; the Center of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatologii on street AK. Oparin, 4 ph. 438 - 51 71, 438 - 76 33.