PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Natalia Jurevna, I hardly has asked to you a question on influence of treatment limfogra earlier...

Olga
27.05.2004, 10:05
Natalia Jurevna, I hardly has asked to you a question on influence of treatment limfogranolematoza on health of the future child earlier. Has read through on a site, that before pregnancy it is possible prevesti DNA diagnostics (genetic). I have looked or seen on site Mediko-of the genetic center - so a heap of any analyses. What them it is necessary it (would be quite good) to hand over?

Talanova E.J.
28.05.2004, 23:08
Dear Olga! Unfortunately, is not present such " genetic DNK-diagnostics " which is spent before pregnancy if speech does not go about any concrete genetically caused pathology when it is necessary to establish or install a carriage of the certain genes and t. The item Probably, that " on a site " where it is specified about DNK-to diagnostics before pregnancy, was a question of DNA to diagnostics of originators of infections. And the road in Mediko-the genetic center begins not with selection of the list of analyses, and from individual consultation where to you will pick up this list. If as an occasion for consultation serves transferred or carried limfogranulomatoz in a stage of steady remission, and observing doctors do not state arguments against pregnancy necessity for special genetic inspection I do not see.

Olga
29.05.2004, 04:23
Dear Natalia Jurevna! My husband worries in general in occasion of a heredity. We have handed over analyses on sexual infections, to me have made US of organs of a small basin. That you still would recommend (what analyses to hand over) or at what doctor to consult (can, to you it is possible to get on reception). That it is possible to make for revealing hereditary diseases. And in general as you consider or count, whether it is necessary to do or make it or vse-taki similar researches are done or made on early durations of gestation (when already probably to reveal pathologies of a fetus). Very much I hope for the detailed answer. Whether you conduct receptions or can someone recommend particularly?

Talanova E.J.
29.05.2004, 11:50
Dear Olga! I do not conduct reception. But if you with the husband address in Mediko-the genetic center of Russian Academy of Medical Science practically there is no difference, to you address to consult primarily. Ph. konsultativno-polyclinic unit - 324 87 72. In the same place can appoint or nominate and specific analyses if it is necessary. If in a family tree at you and the husband was not serious diseases of authentically hereditary etiology, most likely, you will be limited to the general or common schemes or plans + (if it will be necessary) a karyotyping. LGM as you, likely, know, to hereditary diseases DOES NOT CONCERN. In the same place, in MGNTS, it will be possible to be observed on early durations of gestation + to do or make prenatal diagnostics if it, besides, will be necessary. Certainly, in absentia always to speak difficultly, but to me it is thought, on set of the information resulted or brought by you, all at you will be perfect, and in any especially individual schemes or plans of " revealing of a pathology ", except for primary screening which is now done or made in many medical institutions, there is no special need. But, you are right, in the specialized medical center to be observed better (experience, school and ethics of inspection in MGNTS and, for example, in a lab. Prenatal diagnostics NTSAGiP on Oparin's street - byvsh. in-t maternities and the childhood, it seems... It is forward develop with 70 h). Take a direction in MGNTS in the out-patient department though, it is possible or probable (I I do not know details, unfortunately), inspection in any degree all the same will be paid, but is exact in reasonable limits and you " will not pay for air ", that, alas, quite often meets now...: (Success to you and health!