PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me pregnancy of 23 weeks. The local gynecologist on...

Lena
27.05.2004, 23:26
Hello the doctor! At me pregnancy of 23 weeks. The local gynecologist has advised me to hand over the analysis on an infection in kommerchesskom the center. Yesterday (9.06.04) I went to this center on analyses. At a capture of a smear from a vagina the doctor has told or said, that shejka uteruses at me for bleeded, but it is a pier no trouble be not frightened if there will be a drop of a blood on linen and more, that after that analysis can pull any time a bottom of a stomach or belly and has advised to accept no-shpu. I have accepted houses no-shpu t. To. A bottom of a stomach or belly sipped, and here bloody allocation proceed (not plentiful) and today 10.06.04. Whether advise to eat please at me an occasion for trouble and whether it is necessary to address immediately to the doctor or no trouble is not present and it is possible to wait for the appointed or nominated reception (in 1, 5 weeks).
Yours faithfully, Elena

Ljuda
29.05.2004, 09:02
I would address taki to the doctor before, but I simply fan or amateur to be reinsured.

Ekaterina
29.05.2004, 11:16
Doctors here are not present. I shall tell or say by experience - yes, really, shejka can krovit after a capture of a smear, she in fact became very sensitive and quaggy. To me in the first pregnancy have taken a smear inaccuratly and shejka krovila as from you, even for the second day (for what to the girl that took analyses, has very much got from the doctor). And on the future remember - if there are such problems with inaccurate doctors - speak, that took smears from a urethra. It is safe for you and the kid. If allocation you have not decreased - call to the doctor and inform, once again will be reinsured. Success to you!