PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such question... Went on reception to the gynecologist to communications or connections...

Alina
25.05.2004, 18:17
Hello! At me such question... Went on reception to the gynecologist in connection with disturbance of a menstrual cycle, US has shown small dysfunction of ovaries... To me 21 year... The doctor has recommended to me to have a drink OK, but has not told or said what better (a pier on your taste)... The Special finance I have no and has stopped on several (marvelon, regulon, novinet, tri-regol), that better or advise dr.? At me a problem skin and tendency to corpulence.
Thankful in advance.

Soboleva L.I.
26.05.2004, 23:05
Hello! You cannot independently choose to yourselves a contraceptive? The price in them - completely not main parameter. Approximate selection can be carried out by means of the test or dough on www. contraceptive. ru, but consultation of the doctor is then necessarily necessary.

Alina
27.05.2004, 20:02
Thanks certainly for the answer, but I have already told or said that went to the doctor and she the direct text has told or said, that LUBOJ, and paid consultations it is too expensive for me...
The test for the above-stated site defines or determines zhanin, logist and diane, but neither that nor other third I afford opjat-taki I can not, hotjaby name their analogues on structure at other manufacturers...
Thanks...

Soboleva L.I.
29.05.2004, 11:10
Unfortunately, cheap analogues at the given preparations are not present. In general good oral contraceptives - not cheap pleasure (as well as in general any qualitative medicines) If at you are desire, you will find an opportunity internally to consult at other doctor free of charge. To solve the given question by means of correspondence consultation it is impossible.