PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki! Tell or say who can collided or faced. At me today 23 day MTS, was st...

Elena
25.05.2004, 11:04
Devchenki! Tell or say who can collided or faced. I today 23 day MTS, had a stimulation and insimenatsija. Today on US was 2 good yellow bodies (in right and in the left ovary). Tests (3.) have shown the second hardly appreciable polosochku, but not at once, and gde-that ch/z minutes 5 7. Whether I here think medicines used by me can affect or influence an estimation of results of the test or dough? Now I drink Djufaston, and for 13 day the nyxis of Pregnylum (horeonichesky Gonadotropinum) - for break of a follicle has been made.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 16:35
At me tests too have shown the second hardly appreciable polosochku and too not at once through 5 10 minutes Now to this "polosochke" 2, 5 years. I wish good luck.

nanka
28.05.2004, 23:55
At me two tests showed hardly appreciable stria. The doctor to me has told or said what is it and should be the smallest term.

evromedprestizh
29.05.2004, 10:08
House tests are unreliable. Wait delays and hand over a blood on beta-HGCH. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.