PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me on March, 1st, 2004 on 20 week of pregnancy at threat...

Hope
28.05.2004, 03:25
Good afternoon. At me on March, 1st, 2004 on 20 week of pregnancy at threat of an abortion and a regional placental presentation in connection with a bleeding the small cesarean section has been spent. Very much to you it would be grateful, if have deciphered the analysis of a histology received by me. A histology. Basal detsidutsit. Abaissement of fibrin in intervillous spaces, the centers of necrosises of a hemorrhage, a focal edema of a stroma vorsin, a focal fibrosis of a stroma. Augmentation of number sintsitialnyh kidneys. I would like to plan new pregnancy. What it is necessary to undertake to avoid repetition of the given situation? Thankful in advance.

evromedprestizh
29.05.2004, 08:34
At you seryoznaja a situation. It is desirable to be surveyed in detail on an infection, especially on virus, hormonal and immune inspection. After that it is necessary to treat and preparations to ber-ti. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.