PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! prokomentirujte please an event. In it or this a cycle...

Hope
28.05.2004, 09:42
Hello, the Doctor!
prokomentirujte please an event. In this cycle stimulation klostilbegitom is spent.
US
13 d. ts. A lion. An ovary folikul 20 and 17 mm, M-the ECHO 12. Distempers. 36.5
This day have spent an insemination, Pregnylum 10000 units and Oxytocinum.
16 d. ts. In a lion. An ovary gipoehogennoe including or incorporation of 21 mm, M-the ECHO 11. Distempers. 37.0 this day one more insemenatsija.
18 d. ts. In a lion. An ovary gipoehogennoe including or incorporation of 34 mm, M-the ECHO 15. Distempers. 36.95
My doctor speaks what is it has not left filikul, and the doctor of US speaks what is it a yellow body. Whether and me interests there could come or step pregnancy. My doctor wishes to appoint or nominate to me " overwhelming therapy ", he completely rejects pregnancy. And if pregnancy nevertheless has come or stepped that with her will be? Also what if it folikul? What to me to do or make? Thanks.

Olja
29.05.2004, 00:59
Hope! Tell or say please how the insemination is spent?

Hope
29.05.2004, 07:02
First for a semen of the husband prepared one and a half hour. It improves its or her quality. Then the doctor through katetor enters it or her into a uterus. It is not sick, can only chutochku is unpleasant. Then 15 minutes has lain down on an armchair and 15 minutes on a bed. Here actually and all. Only at me all diligence while are vain. But me and at once have told or said what from the first strongly to not hope. I shall prepare Now ea a following cycle.