PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 19 years and at me a chronic inflammation jaishnikov, solderings n...

Face
28.05.2004, 18:52
Hello! To me of 19 years and at me a chronic inflammation jaishnikov, solderings on left and right jaishnike, and also the reduced uterus. I have made analyses on hormones and they have appeared not positive. My gynecologist has written out to me hormonal preparations, but I am afraid for negative influence on all organism. Whether it can lead to that I can recover and to what or to other consequences. Whether write, please, hormonal treatment in mine vozroste can to lead what or to negative consequences. In advance thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
29.05.2004, 05:44
Hello! If you have problems with functioning ovaries and hormonal disturbances it is necessary to spend treatment with application of hormones. They will not do much harm, and will help or assist you. Little changes of weight are possible or probable, but they are less dangerous, than possible or probable sterility or barrenness in the future (that is possible or probable if to not spend well-timed treatment).