PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt from what the weight, if and so on a diet can increase or be enlarged. At me 27...

Hope
25.05.2004, 03:33
Prompt from what the weight, if and so on a diet can increase or be enlarged. At me 27 weeks, for last month has typed or collected 6 kg at what the weight and has started to grow when has got on a a diet, and before there was all in norm or rate, is unique that the observing doctor Would do or make pair or steam nyxes of vitamin, a glucose, can iz-for nyxes.

Alain
26.05.2004, 21:58
The weight can collect iz-for stagnation of a liquid in an organism, it can be connected with disturbance of function of kidneys.

Alisa
27.05.2004, 23:01
If edemas and are not present a hydramnion, then is simple so should be. The organism itself knows when and how much to him to type or collect. Also what you mean a diet?

eva
29.05.2004, 04:35
Oh, devchenki! I first two months did not have an increase, even has grown thin for 1 kg. And for last month (17 weeks) has typed or collected 2 kg so the doctor at once has started and has appointed or nominated diuretic. Though I began to supervise volume drunk and written out:) And all nomano.
So I do not worry, a current very much to grow fat it would be desirable. At me body height of 173 weight 60, 5.
So I do not know, it is necessary to move likely more, yes is less zharennogo.
Success!