PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 5 years ago found chlamydias. I was treated with the Doxycycline. In it or this g...

Lena
28.05.2004, 11:51
At me 5 years ago found chlamydias. I was treated with the Doxycycline. In it or this to year went in sanatorium and there has made the paid analysis on a chlamydia. Result positive. Has then handed over a blood, the analysis has confirmed presence of chlamydias. Any treatment did not spend. Now I live abroad. Has handed over here a smear on hlamidii-result negative. Has asked the doctor to make the analysis of a blood, on what he has responded me what to establish or install presence of chlamydias in a blood it is impossible. It is possible to establish or install only presence or absence of antibodies to them. (if I have correctly understood it or him). Also has given up to me in it or this. Now I am in a full bewilderment. What to me to do or make? To that to believe and how to be treated? Thankful in advance for any answer.

Maljarskaja M.M.
29.05.2004, 02:30
The foreign doctor of the rights. In a blood define or determine only antibodies, and their presence speaks only that you kogda-that hurted or were ill;were sick. RI in general, can be. Even not genital clamidiosis, an, aprimer, hlamidijnym brnhzitom. If PTSR from the channel sheji uteruses otrijtsatelnyj, relax