PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 29 years, children are not present. I am flied or treated the second year at the endocrinologist (di...

Oksana
28.05.2004, 09:26
Hello!
To me of 29 years, children are not present. I am flied or treated the second year at the endocrinologist (difuznyj a toxic struma). Now I accept 1 tab. tirozola. Hormones 4 and TTG for a long time have come to norm or rate, 3 remains above norm or rate. If I shall become pregnant, whether it is dangerous to the child, raised or increased 3 and reception 1 tab. tirozola. I understand what is better to wait full convalescence. But it can and not come or step, t. e. It is necessary to accept even a preventive dose tirazola. In that case how much or as far as it is hazardous to health of the child and what in such cases advise and doctors undertake? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
29.05.2004, 02:02
The endocrinologist and the gynecologist should solve a question on your pregnancy sometsno. However, the main thing for you is the endocrinologist. At adequate therapy of harm for a fetus is not present.