PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me the doctor that there are tablets which are accepted about 5 days monthly in has told or said...

ljusja, 21 year
25.05.2004, 21:43
To me the doctor that there are tablets which are accepted about 5 days monthly within five days has told or said and stimulate an ovulation. How they are called? How much or As far as they are harmless? Whether they contain hormones? In what the principle of action and whether will affect or influence it the future fetus? In advance thanks

Soboleva L.I.
27.05.2004, 00:17
Tablets happen different, but in the given situation, possibly, it is a question about klomifene (Clostilbegytum, klomid). It is a preparation antiestrogennogo actions. He interferes with action of own estrogens of an organism, strengthens development or manufacture of gonadotrophic hormones and stimulates an ovulation. Absolutely harmless the given preparation to not name, but in fact he and is applied only under strict indications. To the future child the given medicine of harm will not bring.

ljusja, 21 year
27.05.2004, 13:52
Prompt, if at me progestogennaja a failure, a hypo-ovaria, there was an inflammation and I cannot from similar become pregnant for it or this, and very much it would be desirable, what to do or make? And whether it is possible for me to accept klomifen?

Soboleva L.I.
29.05.2004, 01:42
If the ovulation does not occur or happen, that, probably, you will accept the given preparation. The doctor, engaged your treatment more precisely can tell or say.