PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At me erosion shejki uteruses. (Small) It has been found out 7 years on...

Tatyana
28.05.2004, 03:29
Zdrastvujte! At me erosion shejki uteruses. (Small) It has been found out 7 years ago. Now to me 22. Was at different doctors: how much ljudej-it is so much and opinions. One spoke to burn out now, drugie-to observe. She was formed probably on a background of the general or common dissonance of flora: staphilococcuses, a ureaplasma, a thrush (flashes of last I experience with periodicity of times in three months). 1.5 years ago have been found out gardnerelly, but I have cured them, now was not present. Some doctors consider or count, that it is necessary to treat all organism, consider or count even, that erosion vyvzvana dissonance in job of separate internal organs, and depends on a hormonal background. So it turns out to burn out it is useless, t. To. The probability of its or her occurrence again + rubtsi is great, and to me still to children to give birth or travail. In general has absolutely got confused. Prompt how long it or her still it is possible to observe and whether there are any harmless agents of struggle (well or can national or grasses).

Malanova T.B.
29.05.2004, 01:39
What given colposcopies, onkotsitologii, smears. Without them conversation pointless.