PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Pregnancy of 30 weeks. From 20 weeks has started to appear ugreva...

Eva
27.05.2004, 09:48
Hello. Pregnancy of 30 weeks. From 20 weeks has started to appear ugrevaja an eruption. First on the face on a forehead, then a chin, a nose, already cheeks. On a back the eruption has already gone down up to a loin and has passed to shoulders. A breast, almost up to a neck, already appear separate pryshchiki on a stomach or belly. Small, greater or big, purulent. Longly do not pass or take place and after the some people remain shramiki. Pores on the face and breasts expanded with black points. From a heat and sweat all is aggravated. If it was possible to reduce an inflammation external cosmetic agents now process became uncontrollable earlier. It oppositely and awfully nekarsivo, I already am ashamed to leave on street if on a body still it is possible to close clothes (though at us a fever 35 40) the face anywhere you will not put. Voice-frequency a cream and powders hammer in pores even more. Advise what to do or make. It can hormonal disturbances. To what doctor to address. Someone can faced a similar problem. Whether it is possible in my position kak-that it to stop. I in a panic. Help or Assist. And that will be further if already on a body of an alive place is not present.

Ekaterina.
28.05.2004, 23:50
It is necessary to go urgently to the doctor, he to be defined or determined, to you to direct. Most likely you should pass or take place several doctors.