PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two months ago at me have removed an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis a method a laparoscope...

Natalia
22.05.2004, 17:12
Two months ago at me have removed an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis a method of a laparoscopy. After that I have passed or have taken place a course of a physiotherapy (15 sessions). Then, when I have addressed to the doctor, she has told or said, that at me an inflammation and it is necessary to pass or take place 10 more sessions of a physiotherapy the laser. How you consider or count, it is really effective? And whether it is harmful? And more: the matter is that the sexual life now does not bring any pleasure, t. To. Constantly during the sexual certificate or act I feel a pain in right to a side, just in that place where at me the pipe (a pipe has been operated is saved).

Katya
23.05.2004, 18:16
Dear Natasha, izveni, but could not describe what signs at extrauterine ber. And how much is to save a pipe.

Natasha - the answer to Katya
25.05.2004, 00:34
Katya! I cannot respond you how much is to save a pipe, t. To. Basically, it is money it is not estimated, t. To. All depends on each concrete case, and also from experience of the doctor. Whether also any doctor before operation to you never will tell or say he can save a pipe or not. That was and in my case. To me this operation has managed 800 dollars, I do not know where as. But when to me have told or said, that a pipe have saved, I was ready to give and more. (do not think, that at me money of a hen do not peck)
And signs were the following: small krovjanistye allocation of brownish color. And all! On the first uzi to me have found out nothing, and in some days on repeated nevertheless have found. So here as I understand, also depends on the doctor.

popenko. Century
26.05.2004, 09:07
Dear Natasha!
Unfortunately conservation of a uterine pipe after excision of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis still does not mean conservation of its or her transport function. The risk of a repeated extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis in this ee metochnoj to a pipe is maximal. Besides any intervention in an abdominal cavity leads to adherent or adhesive process (with what your pains are connected at sexual affinity).
Laserotherapy cannot harm you.
In occasion of detection of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis at repeated US - the bag of waters grows every day and the picture varies also every day. Therefore, at pervm the US can not find out a fetal egg, and in some days it will be already defined or determined.
Yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna
http: // www. mcrmt. ru E-mail: mercury@tmn. ru

Natalia
27.05.2004, 13:22
Dear Elena Vasilevna, thanks for your answer. Certainly, iridescent for myself I have not heard anything. But respond, please, that it is possible to make to avoid a repeated extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis or even to reduce risk of repetition?

Irina, 30 years
28.05.2004, 23:19
Dear Natasha! As your situation is familiar to me. 2 years ago at me too was pravostoronjaja extrauterine. I was in a shock. Then there was time of long treatment and a hydrotubation, a physiotherapy, check for the every possible latent infections. And only later 2 years I nakonets-that have become pregnant, and it was again pravostoronjaja extrauterine. Now I precisely know, that
On all the will divine or how to be spoken to that as will carry!!! Now I have addressed for the help in the Center of the Reproduction (where I was allocated or removed tudu by our friend who too there was treated). Now at me the big course of treatment is appointed or nominated and all the same anybody of any guarantees should allow to not repeat what is it. The only thing, to me is a pity to time, potrachenogo in vain and money too. If it will be interesting to communicate on this subject write larcen@rambler. ru Success to you!!!