PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please pozhet I nepravil has acted or arrived also to me it was not necessary to do or make pr...

Katrin Denev
27.05.2004, 16:49
Tell or Say please pozhet I nepravil has acted or arrived also to me it was not necessary to do or make an abortion, can not looking on advice or councils of the doctor and dagnos a hydronephrosis it was necessary to give birth to the kid and how nibud to help or assist him sta zdorovenkim or it it is impossible? As this disease I very much is strongly dangerous experience prompt please. Katrin Denev

Ryazanov And.
28.05.2004, 08:12
I cannot give the answer to this question to you, but, how much or as far as I know, at a bilateral lesion of kidneys the forecast adverse.

Ivetta
28.05.2004, 23:05
Katrin, be not upset. It already happens. Live further and think that in some months you can zaberemennet again and then give birth to the healthy child. I had a similar situation, in a fetus have found out a syndrome of the Down and I too had to interrupt pregnancy, I know how much or as far as it hardly, as pregnancy very desired. Now I am again pregnant. poverte to me, the life goes further and all bad passes or takes place.