PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me one hope for your help. Was in one of cha...

Rita
26.05.2004, 21:42
Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me one hope for your help. Was in one of private or individual clinics, on survey at the gynecologist. Has come with the complaint on white allocation liquid. She to me has told or said, that I have condylomas. Has frightened at survey having told or said, that at me its or her infection it is necessary to treat, that condylomas iz-za-for infections. Here she has stretched me the list, skaza, that it is necessary to hand over analyses on all diseases. I to her have told or said, that I do not have so much money then she has appointed or nominated (on how much at me have sufficed) selectively: chlamydias, a virus of simple herpes, ureaplazama, a ureaplasma biovary, gonokokk and a blood on a chlamydia. In 15 minutes the analysis of a blood has shown a credit 1 : 64. Here she at once has told or said, that at me a clamidiosis. I was in a shock, smears should be ready in some days. For uzi have found out in me a dermoid cyst of 6* 4 sm and the gynecologist it or her has groped too. Having come home I have solved pomotret on a condyloma, but anything similar have not found. Has found out only type small pryshchika in diameter of 1 2 mm gde-that. Has come on reception in sledushchy time, analyses on smears all negative. Here she has declared me, that I am absolutely healthy (!!) also that I should remove a cyst only. On my question on a condyloma she has ignored. Also has ignored the request to hand over on other infections, having told or said that is not necessary. And I do not know what to do or make, I all have got exhausted. 1. What is it can be for small pryshchik? 2. Whether I can 6* 4 remove a firm dermoid cyst by means of a laparoscopy? And kak-nibud she can influence a status of a vagina and a status of a blood? The doctor has told or said, that ostensibly at me imunitet it was displaced iz-for cysts, and consequently a credit high on a chlamydia. It not delirium? 3. Can posovetovathoroshuju clinic with the comprehensible prices?

The anonym
27.05.2004, 10:57
Dermoid cyst it is possible and it is necessary to delete laparoskopicheskoj operation, and about infektsij-if nothing bespokoit-do not hammer to itself in a head.

Tatyana
27.05.2004, 15:54
I too had such situation, at survey in private or individual clinic at me have found kandilomy. At primary survey the doctor to me has told or said what to delete approximately 4 5 kv. Sm, and after excision she has informed me that there was 15 kv. See On my question " you in general distinguish 5 sm or 15 see.. She has responded that not all has noticed first time "...
Later I have read through about condylomas in the medical directory, and there have been written that rashes of condylomas is accompanied by a terrible itch. .osobenno if there big the area of a rash (on 15 kv. Sm I think it much)... .nikakogo the itch at me was not. My regional gynecologist asked me about signs and has told or said that from me have simply taken money for what! Moreover also have spent operation on excision of ordinary glands.. (((to me here is not clear how so it is possible??? In fact besides money to me it was very sick.. (((the laser burnt out all mucous vaginas... I could write only having a seat in tazik and predvoritelno planted there potassium permanganate that was not so painfully! And on the sick-list has stayed for this reason two weeks: ((((Paid doctors absolutely without glovy??? Money have eclipsed all... ((((

Tatyana
27.05.2004, 19:17
Still I wish to tell or say, that treated me then in the Center of Laser medicine that on m. Frunze. Doctors call Serzhantova and Pitchugin... .nikogda DO NOT go To THIS CENTER To GYNECOLOGISTS!!!! They treat under the same scheme or plan as Rita has described!

Malanova T.B.
28.05.2004, 13:24
The dermoid cyst should be necessarily removed, preferably vulval or vaginal by.
If you moskvichka on a residence female consultation gives a direction for carrying out of operation laparoskopicheski free of charge. If you address independently in any Center, operations only paid, the minimal cost of operation of 500 700 dollars.