PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me a duration of gestation of 18 weeks. About 3 4 weeks naz...

JUlja
27.05.2004, 13:14
The dear doctor, at me a duration of gestation of 18 weeks. About very strongly legs or foots and fingers on arms or hand 3 4 weeks ago have started to swell (more weakly). In consultation the doctor has told or said to drink the diuretic collecting and all. Does not help or assist absolutely. Both at edemas and up to them in a toilet I run enough often. Up to pregnancy of edemas never was. I do not get into one footwear. Prompt what to do or make please. Thanks.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 12:14
The dear doctor, at me a duration of gestation of 18 weeks. About very strongly legs or foots and fingers on arms or hand 3 4 weeks ago have started to swell (more weakly). In consultation the doctor has told or said to drink the diuretic collecting and all. Does not help or assist absolutely. Both at edemas and up to them in a toilet I run enough often. Up to pregnancy of edemas never was. I do not get into one footwear. Prompt what to do or make please. Thanks.