PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor!!! Prompt, pozhalusta! To Me the gynecologist has appointed or nominated nyxes ATF. So, "...

IRINA
27.05.2004, 12:41
The doctor!!! Prompt, pozhalusta! To Me the gynecologist has appointed or nominated nyxes ATF. So, " for prophylaxis ". I on 36 to week of pregnancy. But business in that - I as that hippopotamus in an animated cartoon AWFULLY am afraid of nyxes!! And here - 2 times in day of 10 days!!! Also has told or said, that a medicine "boljuchee". I can suffer or bear intravenous - and intramuscular - I do not admit to myself a syringe - though to kill me!!! And so - whether so this medicine is necessary??? Pregnancy at me excellently passes or takes place, analyses all very good.... Whether so important them to prick or it is possible to manage?? And if "yes" - that it is possible to prick this medicine intravenously??? In what a difference between v/m and v/in??

Soboleva L.I.
28.05.2004, 12:12
Dear Irina! From the point of view of modern pharmacology in injections ATF in general there is no sense (if you details interest - write to me, I shall tell). So categorically refuse a preparation, the special advantage or benefit of it or him to you will not be, and here unpleasant sensations in a place of a nyxis the mass is possible or probable. If you begin to drink 2 times a day tea with honey, it will be where more usefully.