PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, good afternoon! Tell or say, please, it is how much necessary at treatment...

Christina
26.05.2004, 16:25
The doctor, good afternoon! Tell or say, please, it is how much necessary to accept at treatment of a ureaplasmosis vobenzim (to me it or he was registered by doctors), and what its or his by-effects? One more question: to me have registered 2 antibiotics: rulid and tsiprobid, but, how much or as far as I know, to tsiprobidu ureaplasmas are refractory. Whether it is enough for treatment of one rulida, and if is not present, you will advise what else antibiotic? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
28.05.2004, 08:19
You are absolutely right ureaplasmas steady to tsiprobidu, a preparation to accept is useless. It is possible to be limited rulidom + immunostimulirujushchie preparations. oksigrissant it is counter-indicative at a hypersensibility to its or his components. Side effects minor alterations of a consistence and color of a feces. oksigrissant renders immunostimulirujushchee, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, antiedematous or antihydropic and rassasyvajushchee action.