PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At change of a contraceptive on containing higher doses of hormones - at me...

Lyudmila
25.05.2004, 11:51
At change of a contraceptive on containing higher doses of hormones - I have a risk of by-effects and in particular - augmentations of weight if it or this has not occured or happened with Mersilonom? And What OK you will advise in this case?

Lyudmila
25.05.2004, 15:05
Has read through about Marvelone - relatives on structure and the same manufacturer, and also about preparation ZHanin. And in general if to choose that that it is more preferable?

Lyudmila
26.05.2004, 11:33
And more a question. If after 7 days of a break I shall start to accept again Mersilon and botched work will repeat - whether there will be from them a contraceptive effect and whether it is possible to stop botched work as I was advised by the doctor - to accept in the first day of 3 tablets, then 2, then 2 and to return to one. And already with a following cycle to begin others OK? And in general with what it can be connected after 4 months of reception? Thanks huge.

Leka
26.05.2004, 16:17
It is connected with an insufficient dose of a hormone. kontrats. The effect will be, but it is a little bit less. About Marvelone read much not good (the unsuccessful preparation, is a lot of by-effects, it is very bad vlijat on GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT). About weight, itself has passed on mikroginon (with Mersilona, the structure has not approached or suited), has not recovered on gram, an acceptability good and sex. The inclination even has raised or increased. So do not worry.

Soboleva L.I.
28.05.2004, 07:53
Dear Lyudmila! If the dose of hormones in a preparation the risk of by-effects raises or increases a little increases or is enlarged. However, completely not necessarily they will arise. Which preparation should be chosen - the doctor on the basis of survey should solve, it is not necessary to follow someone's advice or councils " and to me has approached or suited here to-that ". If next month you will accept Mersilon and will proceed allocation it is better to make how you were advised by the doctor, and in a month to replace a preparation.