PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings devchenki! It again I! I almost 3 weeks laid in hospital from the diagnosis...

Katya
23.05.2004, 22:37
Greetings devchenki! It again I! I almost 3 weeks laid in hospital with diagnoses indirect attributes of menacing abortion! Who knows how much or as far as it dangerously. Now to us of 16 weeks (on conception). At me one more important question: at me week two became even more sensitive dummies or papillas and from them small droplets of a liquid are allocated. Whether it is normal. THANKS!!!

Tanja
24.05.2004, 23:57
Katjusha, it at you the colostrum is allocated. And should be! Then will be molochko. And in a colostrum nutritious and useful substances for rebjatyonka contain many. That is why in a sort children's home try to put or apply to a breast even if while milk has not come at once. He should even a droplet of a colostrum in rotik sliznut. - to mine it even as the antiseptic operate or work. More shortly these droplets - it is healthy! Only do not try to squeeze out them, and that milk ahead of time will come and then with linings will go. Success!

Irina
28.05.2004, 07:44
All pregnancy at me the colostrum and much enough so nichgo terrible was allocated