PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Tell or say please. I accept the first month " Trikvilar...

Xenia
25.05.2004, 21:51
Hello the doctor. Tell or say please. I accept the first month "Trikvilar". Have started to pull sides, the stomach hurts. I can has become pregnant. Not protected sexual certificate or act was only on 6 j day of a cycle.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 09:17
In the first cycle urgently it is recommended to use additional measures of protection. But for 6 day ber-t it is not enough, but it is probable. And the signs described by you, to ber-ti concern a little. And they are shown as a rule after a delay. It by the way can be iz-for tablets (the organism is reconstructed).

Xenia
27.05.2004, 07:25
And how it is soon possible to make analyses on definition beremnnosti? In fact if I am pregnant, I cannot to continue accept tablets?

child
28.05.2004, 07:19
The analysis () the earliest will show the test or a blood for 7 10 day after a fertilization. e. Day of contact + 2 3 days on a fertilization + 5 6 days on implantation in a uterus. Though it too is poorly probable. pomerejte basal temperature. If above 37 and and keeps, probably you already had an ovulation and there was a fertilization. But for 6 day it is poorly probable. Though, considering above resulted or brought calculations (on nektororym to data spermatozoons live "inside" till 5 days and can impregnate) and an opportunity of an early ovulation... In general, even I do not know... Probably, it is better to not risk. Cancel hormones and will begin with a following cycle.
By the way, I had signs in the beginning of reception of hormones and pohleshche (even the colostrum has appeared). So strongly do not experience.