PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23 years. A sexual life I live from 17 years with the constant partner. The last...

Julia
27.05.2004, 22:35
To me 23 years. A sexual life I live from 17 years with the constant partner. Last 2 years me disturb acute getting pains during the sexual certificate or act. And irrespective of affinity sometimes there are sharp pains on the right in the bottom of a stomach or belly - up to such degree, that 2 3 seconds cannot poshevelitsja. A menstrual cycle - 33 35 days, allocation not plentiful duration of 7 8 days. Last session of US has shown small augmentation of one ovary, but within the limits of norm or rate. Before erosion shejki uteruses which after treatment through polgoda-year has repeated has been diagnosed, and to me have advised it or her to not touch or not tamper with up to sorts or labors. In the past to a year for the first time there was a candidiasis. After treatment for some months he has stopped.
I would like to learn or find out the reasons of pains (whether it is connected kak-that with erosion and whether speaks all it about any disturbance or illness or disease?

Malanova T.B.
28.05.2004, 03:51
shejki uteruses your pains are not connected with erosion. Most likely pains are connected with disease of an intestine.