PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte My wife is pregnant 5 weeks. Now at it or her initial stage ORV...

Jasur
23.05.2004, 21:56
Zdrastvujte
My wife is pregnant 5 weeks. Now at it or her initial stage ORVI as it is possible to treat, what preparations proitvopokazany and what can be used during pregnancy. She accepts preparation Jodid-200, and polyvitaminic preparation Duovit ezhedevno.

Maria
26.05.2004, 15:18
I had the same on the same approximately term. It is possible only national agents. I shall list, that I particularly used: 1. Altejnyj a syrup under the instruction; 2. TSvetki lindens (dry in bags) under the instruction; 3. Plentiful sudorific hot drink for the night (tea with a raspberry, milk with honey). Prepare for fixing or lingering treatment, t. To. Immunity is now reconstructed also to an organism hardly. Yes, not in which case not parte legs or foots, it can lead to problems with pregnancy. And the preparations listed by you let drinks, they fortifying. Success, protect the wife.

Olga
28.05.2004, 02:55
Better than to guess descend or go to the doctor. National agents it is good, but here it is necessary to approach or suit individually and very cautiously. Even many national agents can cause or call an allergy. Successes. Vyzdoravlevaite.