PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to have children provided that the father and mother - three times removed the brother and sestr...

Pasha and Natasha
24.05.2004, 10:02
Whether it is possible to have children provided that the father and mother - the three times removed brother and the sister? Prompt, where it is possible to pass or take place genetic examination?

Arina
25.05.2004, 20:50
Better to you to consult at genetics. It can be made in the Centre of science of medical genetics on street Moskvoreche, d. 1 (m. Kashirskaja) ph. 3248772, call, enter the name. Or on Sevastopol pr., 24, bodies 3320823

Arina
27.05.2004, 01:31
Better to you to consult at genetics. It can be made in the Centre of science of medical genetics on street Moskvoreche, d. 1 (m. Kashirskaja) ph. 3248772, call, enter the name. Or on Sevastopol pr., 24, bodies 3320823

JUlja
28.05.2004, 01:56
Pasha and Natasha! I not the doctor, but the lineal descendant of marriage or spoilage between cousins, that is cousin. These are mine praprababka and prapraded (aristocrats, there's nothing to be done). And so. Was born at them three children. One daughter was lost during revolution. The son and the younger daughter - my great-grandmother - have lived longly, had children. Anything especial did not hurt or be ill;be sick. The great-grandmother has died in 87 years of an insult which has developed at it or her iz-for the stress connected with crossing or moving from fertile Caucasus to cold and gloomy Moscow.
When my ancestors married, they vysokoobrazovannyh parents were excited with a question of a heredity, but all they have authorized for marriage or spoilage as both enamoured were healthy and in both families any seryoznyh illnesses or diseases nobody has remembered. By the way, their children in the general or common opinion, and by a photo were very beautiful people.