PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, On 6 week of pregnancy to me have made a roentgen in the field of a stomach or belly...

Anara
16.05.2004, 16:57
Zdrastvujte,
On 6 week of pregnancy to me have made a roentgen in the field of a stomach or belly, I precisely do not know what exposure dose I have received, to me only have then told or said about harm, I would like to learn or find out consequences of an irradiation and that to me this washing 1 I is better to make, leave or make obort, but pregnancy, yours faithfully,
Anara

Svetlana
20.05.2004, 04:50
Tochnogo posledstviya izluchenii pri beremennosti predskazat vrachi ne mogut. U menya tozhe byl sdelan snimok zuba 2 raza na malenkom sroke, no zhivot i blechi byli zakryty zaschitnym fartukom. I tozhe silno perezhivau, no vrach skazal, chto v 1 trimestre bolshaya doza mozhet vyzvat spontannyi abort, t. k. razvivauschiesya kletki mogut ne vyderzhat. Rengen - eto esche ne povod preryvaniya beremennosti. Vam neobhodima konsultatsiya genetika pered tem, kak prinimat reshenie. Sprosite spetsialista. Udachi.

janna
23.05.2004, 02:10
I too think, that it to make the latest abortion. It is necessary to consult really with genikologom. Zdelat uzi through nedelku. I think what early to worry. I think, that at you will be very well. The main thing consult.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 21:02
I not the doctor, but at my girlfriend was such situatsija-
Not knowing about pregnancy did or made a roentgen of lungs, the doctor having learned or having found out about it or this, has directed on abortion. Though the child was very desired, but probably consequences
Roentgen to put it mildly not so good! Necessarily consult to the gynecologist! And the roentgen of a tooth is absolutely another!

Lena
27.05.2004, 00:27
On myself I know, on such question nobody will give you of the unequivocal answer. Listen to the intuition. If decide to leave, do or make all inspections in time, pass or miss nothing. Now reveal or tap various problems at the child on different durations of gestation when not late and to change the decision. And in general, hold before eyes a portrait of the nice baby, and believe in good.

Concealling or Thawing
28.05.2004, 01:08
I was in the same situation and, alas, have lost the child. Iz-for what - it is not known, but doctors have told or said, that it or he had certain anomalies and an organism such obrazo has spent natural selection. But who can tell or say, what is it NOT from a roentgen. I till now cannot forgive or excuse to myself...