PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! 1. Whether probably to cure a clamidiosis in house conditions...

SUNLIT
27.05.2004, 22:05
Hello, the doctor!
1. Whether probably to cure a clamidiosis in house conditions (most to do or make injections and wads), or it is better to do or make it in a hospital (tray or basin)?
2. Whether this disease from the first cures?
3. What preparation is better for accepting: Sumamed or TSiprinon? The Doxycycline or Doksibene? What of them are more effective?
4. Whether during treatment it is necessary poddderzhivat zheludochno an intestinal tract and kidneys?
5. What duration of treatment?
I wait the answer on E-mail: sunlit@gala. net
Thankful in advance.

Soboleva L.I.
28.05.2004, 00:39
Hello! 1. Basically such it is possible or probable. For treatment of a clamidiosis hospitalization in a hospital is not necessary, but here if to you offer an out-patient treatment in consultation - agree.
2. If process not chronic, yes.
3. For treatment there are various schemes or plans, though effect about identical. From listed by you - it is better to mine to use TSiprinon.
4. Necessarily. And not only them. Are necessary also immunomoduljatory, restoration of flora of a vagina.
5. It depends on the form of process: acute or chronic, whether there are complications.