PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, how much or as far as the US often is mistaken in definition of a floor. To me...

Face
06.05.2004, 11:59
Girls, prompt, how much or as far as the US often is mistaken in definition of a floor. To me today have told or said, that there will be a girl, the husband simply in a trance, the boy, and I very or very much wanted too. Perhaps, vse-taki something "has not seen" US? Though even in a map it is written, that " visualization good ", and the doctor has told or said, that very well it is visible.

lena
09.05.2004, 22:42
It is better than the girl, are ill or sick less often) and about uzi - at me was not mistaken

Mum of the boy
11.05.2004, 18:16
Boys too it is not bad. And in occasion of illnesses or diseases, it not so. All depends on an organism instead of from a floor. But I agree, girls - it is healthy. Though the son ninakakuju the girl I shall not exchange. Such klevyj grows

Irina
13.05.2004, 08:26
The US often, but as a rule on early terms, if US gde-that on 30 j to week already hardly there will be a mistake or an error is mistaken. And the little girl it is healthy, budutu to dress as a doll bantiki-kosichki, fine!

The anonym
13.05.2004, 11:02
And I the malyshechku for what would not exchange for the most gold and pisjanym boys. Our daddy too in the beginning was not in delight, but now!!!! By the way the floor of the child depends on the father. Here what he the hromosomku has given - that and it has turned out

Ekaterina
14.05.2004, 21:44
At me US was not mistaken. But at five friends - yes. And with girls of problems it is less. Colics so do not excruciate, more fine. I here too do not know still who will be. The son is, I want the girl.. Very much. But also if the boy - not rastrojus:) And as to your husband - so it only the first impression. He very much will grow fond of it or her. Men very quiveringly concern to daughters. And the boy promise to him in a trace of times.

Arina
16.05.2004, 04:50
My God, what difference, the boy, the girl, if only zdorovenky! And if want 100 %-th result by definition of a floor - make three-dimensional US in ArtMede. There all is visible.

Marina
19.05.2004, 07:29
At me two friends SIMPLY AWFULLY wanted the boy, the girl has turned out. Now at all do not represent, as it they could want the boy. They are madly glad to the girl. And love to the child at them byvla at once. Uzisty good seldom I am mistaken, after 16 oh weeks to establish or install a floor it is possible precisely. And here I very much wanted the girl (kosichki-bantiki-dresses), up to the extremity or end did not wish to believe uzistam about the boy. But here when the boy was born nevertheless is a simply miracle. I at all do not know why I tavk the girl would like?... Believe - you will be glad also to the girl - only look or see at it or her for the first time after sorts or labors and never pozheleete, that at you not the boy.

?-THE
22.05.2004, 16:43
Face, I very well understand you. We with the husband pochemu-at once have solved that, that there will be a boy. And then I have casually checked up under any schemes or plans on the Internet and all of them assure that there will be a girl. I have tested a shock. It was required order or rather of month to develop or produce really quiet attitude or relation and to such opportunity. Likely through nedelku I descend or go on US, but pochemu-that I think that to any results all the same I shall not believe. %))

LANA
24.05.2004, 22:29
We kak-all over again felt that that there will be a girl, and very much it or she was wanted, the husband, by the way, is more than me... And it was then found out, that there will be a boy. .nam it was necessary "to be reconstructed", now are certainly glad, such brisk boy grows. .zadaet to rustle. .a above the girl we shall work later..

Face
26.05.2004, 14:29
Thanks, girls. I already like it or her. Well also that, that the girl. The main thing, the doctor has told or said, that at it or her that's all right, all on a place and corresponds or meets to term.
Very much I hope, as the husband will grow fond of it or her.

Tatyana (Cyril's mum and JUli)
28.05.2004, 00:03
Girls as it is possible to want mallchika or the girl to want it is possible the CHILD and who he all the same, on time of US I always asked to not speak a floor, but first time UZIstka has specially told or said, and with the second child I went on US with mum, and the doctor have simply blabed out having decided to acquaint my mum with the grand daughter, the husband was happy irrespective of a floor of the child, and here the son when has learned or has found out that there will be a sister week very much perzhival, he wanted bratika, and motivated it with that machines or cars and "betmanov" on all will suffice, and here dolls to put or plant is no place, now very much likes the little sister. SUCCESS.