PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Educate, please, that such an ovulation? To me the doctor has told or said...

Natasha
25.05.2004, 23:44
Hello. Educate, please, that such an ovulation? To me the doctor has told or said, that is possible or probable she to me does not occur or happen, but monthly is!!! Such it is possible or probable or not? And more to me have told or said to measure temperature. I have measured, in sulfurs. A cycle has risen up to 37.1, then has again fallen, but to last quarter has again risen up to 37.1, what it would mean?

The anonym
26.05.2004, 04:58
ovuljatsija-it is an output or exit of the ripened ootid from an ovary, to confirm or deny your diagnosis the expert of US should

olja
27.05.2004, 20:34
The ovulation occurs or happens 2 weeks prior to a menses. But for some reasons she can does not occur or happen. If approximately in the middle of a cycle t rises on 0, 4 0, 5 degrees unlike average t first half of cycle it is possible to tell or say, that the ovulation has occured or happened. To offensive or approach of an ovulation testify allocation in the form of an egg white (they as though sticky and viscous). And it is better posostavljajte schedules t than 3 6 months on end and show their gynecologist. Receive the exact answer.