PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My wife on 2 ohm month of pregnancy and yesterday at her pokazalosb that have gone or send me...

Alex
24.05.2004, 18:52
My wife on 2 ohm month of pregnancy and yesterday at her pokazalosb that have gone or send monthly (she has found out maculae blood on linen)
Any pains was not
Per day has stopped toshnotab which before earlier was intolerable
That it would mean

Please, respond as soon as possible, very much we worry, the wife not in itself and thinks, that at it or her an abortion
Yours faithfully

Alla
25.05.2004, 09:30
You do not learn or find out it or this, do not descend or go yet to the doctor. Can be and an abortion or threat of an abortion. And on the future it is necessary to consider, that the slightest bleeding at pregnancy - it is necessary to run run to the doctor (if it is threat of an abortion it or he can be stopped still!!!)

Ekaterina
27.05.2004, 20:16
Most prvilno behaviour at the appeared bleeding - to borrow or occupy horizontal position, to not go at all and to not run most in hospital, it is possible to provoke an abortion! Call a doctor, phone to your gynecologist at whom cost or stand on the account. Also do not hesitate, the bleeding speaks about threat or an abortion.