PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at last visiting have found erosion. Has appointed or nominated to infections (...

Hope
26.05.2004, 14:10
Hello, at last visiting have found erosion. Has appointed or nominated to infections (handed over a floor of year back - that have not found) again.., a blood, the expanded colposcopy (it seems so), a biopsy shejki uteruses. .prizhiganie. .i it is a lot of still that. .a I also did not give birth or travail. To me 26, in the nearest budujushchem it is necessary to reflect.. The uterus and appendages like have liked her, and here shejka... My God.. What to do or make..?? She has intimidated me on mors... That it was not more terrible than a thrush.. And here.. And still nachitalas a miscellaneous... At neglect - a cancer.. Also roar directly. .chto such a colposcopy? 7 it is sick?? And a biopsy - whether very much morbid procedure?? Than treat not given birth or not travailled? I certainly was going to to descend or go just in case to other doctor.. Suddenly the diagnosis to not prove to be true... Suddenly the doctor was mistaken..

Hope
26.05.2004, 18:59
Has forgotten at me still a question. On the last Monday I have accepted postinor, monthly should begin in day (the last were on September, 18th), however earlier if I accepted postinor in nezavistmosti he monthly a bleeding nbolshoe was for the fifth day after reception postinora) Now was not present any vydeleny. postinor that can kak-to affect or influence erosion?

Malanova T.B.
27.05.2004, 20:10
postinor erosion does not influence. The expanded colposcopy - survey shejki uteruses under augmentation, painlessly. However for a biopsy indications (appreciable changes also are necessary at a colposcopy). Up to a biopsy it is possible to make onkotsitologiju. Be not upset.