PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After abortion I had a delay when I descended or went on US to me have told or said that at...

INNA
25.05.2004, 21:17
After abortion I had a delay when I descended or went on US to me have told or said that at me a cyst of the right ovary the right ovary is not visualized, on the right there is a pathological education - cavitary, unicameral, having precise, equal contours, a thick wall of the oval form homogeneous, completely ehonegativnoj structures or frames in the sizes 52 4551. The CONCLUSION: retentsionnoe education of the right ovary - such conclusion to me have given out and have told or said, that it is possible to cure it accepting "MARVILON" in current of 3 months. Tell or say please why she could will appear, whether it is terrible, and will be these tablets for treatment enough?

Malanova T.B.
25.05.2004, 23:28
To you a cyst of the yellow body which have arisen on a background of pregnancy. After abortion the given cyst will independently leave for 1 2 menstrual cycles without any treatment. The control US should be made for 6 7 day of a cycle in 2 3 months.

Inna
26.05.2004, 02:08
Hello, at me to you such question what verojaitnost infections with chlamydias if sexual certificate or act nebylo, on a role of the trade was necessary to me pomenjatsja bottom belyom with the girl at which chlamydia, whether I can will catch? If yes that as they are shown and when

Inna
27.05.2004, 13:54
Hello, at me to you such question what verojaitnost infections with chlamydias if sexual certificate or act nebylo, on a role of the trade was necessary to me pomenjatsja bottom belyom with the girl at which chlamydia, whether I can will catch? If yes that as they are shown and when

Inna
27.05.2004, 19:56