PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 36 years. I plan pregnancy. Has decided to hand over analyses on all...

Hope
23.05.2004, 14:43
Good afternoon! To me of 36 years. I plan pregnancy. Has decided to hand over analyses on all kinds of an infection. Handed over in INVITRO. Like it's OK, only I can not understand with a cytomegalovirus and a rubella.
My first question: Here results of the analysis - Anti-CMVlgG-3, 5 ed/ml (N it is less 0, 7 ed/ml up to otr.), anti-CVVlgM-otrits. Whether it is necessary to begin treatment and where it is better to be treated? In female consultation make a helpless gesture also speak nothing. Whether probably repeated infetsirovanie after passage of treatment? Whether it is possible by given result of the analysis to define or determine for a long time at me the given infection? Than the given infection threatens the future kid?
The second question concerns or touches rubellas. Results of the analysis: nti-RubellaLgG - 3, 5 ed/ml (N it is less 10 up to otrits.), anti-Rubella lgM - otrits. Whether It is necessary to do or make an inoculation from a rubella with such results and through what is the time after an inoculation it is possible to think of pregnancy. Thanks for the answer!

Anja
24.05.2004, 11:17
Zdarvstvujte Hope. You need to address to INFEKTSIONISTU. And the cytomegalovirus acts on development of the kid (on development of a brain of the child and with all consequences following from here). Usually infection occurs or happens at children's age and antibodies probably it they at you positively are developed or produced. I work with children mind or wit. otst. And me doctors have obliged to hand over the analysis. Precisely I do not remember result, but as well as at you the first parameter was positive, and the second otrits. inf-st has told or said that the first is antibodies and the analysis idolzhen to be such, and gynecologists too made a helpless gesture. Address to infek-stu it is its or his structure. Success to you

Lora
27.05.2004, 19:20
You do not HAVE acute infection, and IgG-within the limits of norm or rate, simply it means, that you kogda-that collided or faced with this infection and the organism has developed or produced antibodies. Do not worry, for full calm show the analysis infektsionistu. Success