PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me it is practically constant (already during 5 years) is n...

Anna
26.05.2004, 21:59
Hello.
At me it is practically constant (already during 5 years) is small dense belo-yellow allocation. Every year I do or make mazki-they nichago do not show. Doctors registered vaginalnyj a cream, suppositories, tabletki-nichago does not help or assist. Now suggest to make freezing and to create new flora in a vagina (without guarantees)
Tell or Say pozhajlusta your opinion on this treatment and how much or as far as, on yours, seryozna mine problemma.
Thanks

Oshchepkova S.R.
27.05.2004, 14:09
I think, that a problem serious. It is necessary for you if will repeat smears it is obligatory with provocation by Pyrogenalum and in current of several days. Whether you were checked on a chlamydia, mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz, TSMV, herpes, VPCH? Whether your partner Was surveyed? If you have gastritis, a colitis, a dysbacteriosis, allergic diseases, a diabetes mellitis these diseases can cause your problem. If they are at the partner, it too the obvious reason of your disease. As a variant probably settling of new flora but if there are diseases listed by me all will be all for nothing.

Anna
27.05.2004, 17:58
On all set forth above illnesses or diseases I was checked by you, but I really have a chronic gastritis and augmentation 12 perstnoj intestines. How I problemma can affect or influence my health, budushchjuju pregnancy?