PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 18 weeks. One week ago in urine have found out traces of fiber....

Olga
24.05.2004, 19:32
At me pregnancy of 18 weeks. One week ago in urine have found out traces of fiber. The doctor has told or said, what is it it is not terrible yet. But today has looked or seen - and urine muddy. Up to pregnancy of problems with kidneys was not.
I feel well. Pressure 105/70, is not present edemas, in weight has added only 1 kg.
What to hand over analyses necessarily:
1. The general or common analysis wet. Or it is better on Nicheporenko?
2. The general or common analysis of a blood.
3. Uzi kidneys.
4. Uzi the baby?
Yes, I yesterday have stopped to treat a thrush pimafutsinom - there can be from it or this a urine has grown turbid?
Simply I very much experience, as much that read and about gestozy, etc.

Anja
27.05.2004, 07:59
Now you need to do or make constantly the general or common analysis wet and to watch or keep up that a level of fiber did not rise. Most likely the doctor will appoint or nominate grassy collectings for kidneys or Kanefron, the main thing to not start. And urine can be muddy and not from for fiber, and iz-for meal the last day. In any case exclude salty, it is strong zharennoe, acute of a ration, consume liquids more. All will be good. (probably the analysis it is necessary perezdat and it will be found out that he was erroneous)

evromedprestizh
27.05.2004, 16:47
I think an occasion for trouble is not present. At ber-nyh there can be a small amount of fiber at absence of a pathology. Make US of kidneys and it is regular obshch. Analyses of urine. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101 45 00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).