PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, what % zaberemennet if 1 at us has occured or happened neud...

Nina
24.05.2004, 05:44
Tell or Say, please, what % zaberemennet if 1 we had a unsuccessful interrupted sexual certificate or act BUT after that, in 3 5 minutes there was an emiction (speak, what is it deduces or removes outside of spermatozoons)? Monthly were with 12 17.

Nina
24.05.2004, 18:38
Please, respond more quickly! Has forgotten to tell or say, that at me not the regular schedule monthly, he constantly "skips", the last 7 like was adjusted, monthly began in the beginning of month with 14 and numbers 6, 10 came to an end, but here in May has again changed, there was a delay on 7 9. Whether And so I to chemu-can at me this month go monthly as earlier then it will turn out, that a floor. The certificate or act has occured or happened in the extremity or end of a menstrual cycle??? Simply in this case I do not need to accept postinor (at me 5 more hours per a stock) please, respond more quickly!

Soboleva L.I.
25.05.2004, 00:10
Dear Nina! The emiction has no attitude or relation to probability to become pregnant. In my opinion in reception postinora necessities are not present, as harm to you he can bring more, than advantage or benefit. But if in case of occurrence of pregnancy you to do or make begin precisely abortion - accept postinor now is better.

Nina
25.05.2004, 23:42
Thanks, the Doctor. But I would like to specify why to accept it or him there is no necessity because there is no sense to accept it or him later 69 after a floor. The certificate or act? Or why? Simply in case of pregnancy I shall precisely not interrupt it or her (iz-for the illnesses or diseases), but now she is absolutely not desirable for some reasons. Also tell or say, whether can at me this month go monthly on an old cycle, t. e. In the first? Once again many thanks!

Nina
26.05.2004, 06:12
The doctor, and eshche-so what % of pregnancy in my case? Izvitite, certainly me, I understand, what on all?- and all of you cannot respond, but nevertheless I ask you to respond to this and on my previous question (in 13 : 52 : 02)

Soboleva L.I.
27.05.2004, 15:03
At similar disturbances of a cycle the probability of pregnancy basically is insignificant. Reception postinora can cause or call appreciable disturbances of function of ovaries. Considering, that at you an irregular cycle I would advise to make US, Probably, now you cannot become pregnant at all. And when at you nasutpit the next menses to tell or say it is impossible - I vse-taki not the psychic.